Its been quite a hiatus from sharing these days.I have my reasons and hope to share soon. I recently gave this talk for Founders Institute , locally run by Ken Rutkowski of METal and a large group of interesting Canadian startups. As a guy who generally doesn’t raise money and a curmudgeon on this irrational market (...read more
- Origen Restaurant – Oaxaca’s Humble Servant of the Terroir
- 10 Magic Questions to Make Your Project Go Right- How to Kick Ass by Kicking Assumptions
- Clout v. Klout: Why They Aren’t the Same Thing, And Never Will Be
- Burning Man meets Davos? The Summit Series
- Business At The Speed Of Light – What is a Millisecond Worth?
- My Other Car is a Bentley…NOT. My First Electric Car
I speed through life building relationships, businesses and finding extraordinary people and contemplating the curious decisions they make. The premise of this space is to expose the bridges and chasms of trust, truth and bias that I encounter daily.