by Tony Greenberg A friend of mine in the research industry used to give out little post-it-notes to trainee analysts that said “be wrong boldly.” Her reasoning – if you are bold and right, you will be hailed as a prophet. If you’re wrong, most likely the crowd will have moved on by the time your prediction fizzles. But...read more
- Origen Restaurant – Oaxaca’s Humble Servant of the Terroir
- 10 Magic Questions to Make Your Project Go Right- How to Kick Ass by Kicking Assumptions
- Clout v. Klout: Why They Aren’t the Same Thing, And Never Will Be
- Burning Man meets Davos? The Summit Series
- Business At The Speed Of Light – What is a Millisecond Worth?
- My Other Car is a Bentley…NOT. My First Electric Car
I speed through life building relationships, businesses and finding extraordinary people and contemplating the curious decisions they make. The premise of this space is to expose the bridges and chasms of trust, truth and bias that I encounter daily.