The Summit Series Does it Right, But PLEASE Don’t Go Have you ever had a perfect weekend? A perfect experience? Have you ever been part of an intentional, if temporary, community built out of seemingly thin air that coalesced into a deeply meaningful and rewarding experience for the rest of its short existence? It seems Wired...read more
- Origen Restaurant – Oaxaca’s Humble Servant of the Terroir
- 10 Magic Questions to Make Your Project Go Right- How to Kick Ass by Kicking Assumptions
- Clout v. Klout: Why They Aren’t the Same Thing, And Never Will Be
- Burning Man meets Davos? The Summit Series
- Business At The Speed Of Light – What is a Millisecond Worth?
- My Other Car is a Bentley…NOT. My First Electric Car
I speed through life building relationships, businesses and finding extraordinary people and contemplating the curious decisions they make. The premise of this space is to expose the bridges and chasms of trust, truth and bias that I encounter daily.